Sunday, September 8, 2013

ABOUT THE BLOG

Arch 301 Comprehensive Design Studio is the introduction to the comprehensive design problem in the core curriculum. One project of moderate program complexity on a site that can be visited allows the 301 student to engage multiple design issues and carry concepts to a level of high resolution.

Although this blog is intended to be used by the entire class as a way to reach out with questions I highly encourage the entire class to visit it regularly. Some of the same questions usually come up and this tool will help me indirectly address many of you at the same time. I also highly recommend that you post photos of models, diagrams, screen shots, grasshopper scripts, links, texts and any other material that can be used to document progress. Have fun with it! This will also help me get familiarized with everyone's project.

I will check the blog regularly for questions and if I come across something relevant to the class or to a specific project I will share it with everyone through here. Think of this as a collaborative way to help push the entire class forward.

I will continue to visit you guys in studio and if you want to email or text me, I encourage you to continue doing so. However, I recommend you guys check the blog beforehand in case your question has been answered already.

Best of luck!

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment